Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gobble Gobble

Long time no blog. I like to give a shout out of congrats to the Bakers on there newest member to the family. I hear Baker Junior already has a bigger horn then his old man.

Reporting on events that passed. Todd’s stag. Well, the weather wasn’t the greatest, but that didn’t hold anybody back from sharing Nubian jokes for most of the night. The only thing missing , was a burning cross on the front lawn. And on a side note, I did not part take in any of it. And to top it all off, I saw a naked fat man as soon as I got there, which wasn’t a surprise knowing Todd’s taste in men.

Met my new neighbors recently. My brown neighbor to the right, who’s name is Kumar. This is funny, because now I’m looking foreword to puffing on a blunt, getting the munchies, and walking to burger king. I'll call it "Goody and Kumar go for some BK mini's Bitches"
And my neighbor to left, who I see in his driveway, sipping on a bud light, see him at the neighbors across the street, sipping on a bud light, see him on the other side of the bay, sipping on a bud light.
The street reminds of the movie Friday, mostly everyone on the street sits on there front porch or driveway sipping on some drinks. I should call Day Day, Smoky, and Craig over, for some colt 45, and some blunts. And do it all over again next Friday.... Snoochie boochies

On a side note, I lost yet another phone. It was at the start of a rye drinking night. But before I had my first rye, I noticed “where is my phone”? Retraced my steps, and still nothing. It was like Keyser Söze, poof, it was gone.

Now it’s time for my monthly segment of what really grinds my gears. You know what grinds my gears, well, I’ll tell ya, skinny punks thinking that there tough wearing tap out or affliction shirts, nothing but a pair of clown shoes.

Now for my once a year segment, inspired by thanksgiving. I am thankful for center ice hockey. Cause, who wants to watch the Leafs and Oilers every Saturday? Not fuckin me.

Things coming up, Todd’s social and wedding, getting a haircut, heading to Yorkton, and installing a faucet in my bathroom.
Peace out bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment