Friday, August 14, 2009

Warning: Foul Langauge

Just over a month has past since my last post. Another week of holidays gone, a year older, and a fresh start. As for my holiday's, went to the cabin for some maxxing and relaxing. Went to Moose's cabin for a couple of romantic nights, golf, the saint, and some hot gay sex you could cook a grill cheese with.

As for for my b-day, noticed I' m getting older, my ballz were hanging 2cm lower then usual, then went to drown my sorrows at the Scottish pavilion, other then the bag pipes and fort garry pale ale, pretty good.

New monthly segment, aspired by Peter Griffin. What grinds my gears, well I'll fuckin tell ya, pay bars at a wedding. And the story goes like this:

Went to my brother's friends wedding in Brandon. Looking dapper as always, I walk into the reception with my date, placed the envelope in the jar, and proceeded to the bar. But wait, catching something in the corner of my eye, I noticed one of the guests holding tickets. I'm thinking, why would there be tickets at a wedding, do country weddings have a 50/50 draw, putting 2 and 2 together, it's a fuckin pay bar. Let's just say I was that close to taking money out of the envelope to pay for drinks.
For all who suckas getting married, and thinking of having a pay bar, put it on the fuckin invite. That's what really grinds my gears, and also white framed sunglasses, brutal.

Things coming up, Todd's stag, new house, drinking some beers, and more hot gay sex. that's all I got for now. gigity

No comments:

Post a Comment