Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One Crazy Summer, so far.....

I like to thank Marsh for putting me beside Whitney, I look like the guy from Beetlejuice with the little head. Looking foreword to summer holidayz.
Just had a week off, golfed with Phife dogg in Baker's golf league, and q-tip wasn't far behind, didn't golf to bad for my first time out, but that will change.
Sang my first song at the limelite, it was funny, the song was Billy Jean, (not by Chris Cornell). I cleared the place out, it was sick, then has I'm getting off stage, Micheal Jackson must of risen from his grave, looks at me, takes his white glove, slaps me in the face, and says, " are you for real, you must be kidding me", and then he left. So there goes my singing career.
Towards the tail end of my holidays , I go to a pool party, get dumped in the pool with my wallet, and my phone still in my pockets by some girl that I haven't seen before in my life, it got even funnier the next day when I had to shell out $150 for a new cell phone. BIACH.
My cousin from Ontario is in town keeping me out and about all of the time, tried to burn down Moose's cabin, but I was to busy making love to Winnie the Pooh in the bee costume. As for things to come, a wedding in Brandon, Todd's fag (stag) party, and much, much more. I'll keep ya posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment